iMBDS is a newly developed system web tool designed by the Manila Bay Coordinating Office for a real-time update reporting, monitoring and evaluation of the water quality by the DENR-EMB within the Manila bay regions in carrying out the Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) set under the Supreme Court Continuing Mandamus.
Components of the system on the iMBDS
- Water Quality Report Card Database System (WQRCS) - aims to update and sustain the awareness of the general public on water quality management issues.
- Inland River Monitoring
- Offshore Monitoring
- Bathing Beaches Monitoring
- River Mouth Monitoring
- Surveyed and Monitoring Establishment Information System (SMEis)
- River System within Metro Manila
- Informal Settler Families Information System